District Race SG – Ultimate Explorer Challenge (1 July- 1 Oct 2019)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The District Race SG- Ultimate Explorer Challenge [“Contest”] is organised by District Technologies Pte. Ltd. [“Organiser”]. The Contest will be held commencing from 1st July 2019 00:00 (SGT) and ends 23:59 (SGT) on 19th October 2019 [”Contest Period”].
2. During the Contest Period, there will be three (3) competitions:
- Competition 1 (1 July to 1 October 2019)– The Explorer who scores the most points (total points accumulated through all valid runs) by completing District Grids in Singapore will receive a round the world trip to try out our District Grids in more than 15 cities around the world.
2a. Winner have to score a minimum 3000 points for the run to be counted and complete at least 100 sessions (i.e. District Grids) in Singapore.
2b. Winners will be based upon points scored as shown in the District App leaderboard, and verified by the Organiser. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the participant that has travelled the longest distance.
2b. Winner will be announced at District Race SG on 20th October 2019
2c. Round the world ticket price is capped at SGD 3,000 and is subject to terms & conditions as set out by the travel company issuing said ticket.
2d. Cities on flight route must include cities with District Grids
- Cities include (Accurate as of 19 June 2019): Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, London, Berlin, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Bristol, Waikiki, Hong Kong, Dubai, Stockholm, Jakarta, Bangkok, Los Angeles, Ho Chi Minh, Manila, Tokyo, Zurich, Taipei.
2e. Winner must try out one (1) District Grid per city and share quotes, images/ videos for District Marketing purposes.
- Competition 2 (1 July to 1 October 2019)– Explores who completes at least twenty (20) District Grids will receive a free Never Lost T-shirt.
2f. Winners have to score a minimum 3000 points for the run to be counted.
2g. All winners will be announced before 20 October 2019.
2h. Prizes must be collected at the District Race SG event venue at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay on 20 October 2019 between 7am-2 pm.
- Competition 3 (1 July to 1 October 2019)– Explorers who complete at least fifty (50) District Grids will receive an AR- enabled Pathfinder medal.
2i. Winners have to score a minimum 3000 points for the run to be counted.
2j. All winners will be announced after 1st October 2019.
2k. Prizes must be collected at the District Race SG event venue at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay on 20 October 2019 between 7am-2 pm.
3. Selected winners will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
4. The winners are bound by the terms and conditions as set by the travel agency. The acceptance of prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of such terms and conditions.
5. The Organiser reserves its rights to change the location and dates of the Contest.
6. The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organiser reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s).
7. The Organiser reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
8. The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
9. By participating in the Contest, Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
10. The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
11. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
12. The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
13. Participants and Winner(s) shall not hold Organizer liable for the outcome of the Contest
14. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
15. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is unable to use the Prize as stated.
16. District Technologies Pte. Ltd. shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. District Technologies Pte. Ltd. retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.