Faster Than Munich | Terms & Conditions
- adidas Faster Than Munich [“Contest”] is organized by District Technologies Pte. Ltd. [“Organiser”]. The Contest will be held commencing from 29th February 2020 00:00 (CET) and ends 23:59 (CET) on 22nd April 2020 [”Contest Period”].
- During the Contest Period, there will be two (2) competitions:
2a. Competition 1 (29th February to 22nd April 2020)– The overall 3 winners, top 3 males and top 3 females, who score the most points in the Contest (total points accumulated through all valid activity sessions) by completing Districts and Run Challenges in Munich will be rewarded with a pair of SL20 and merch outfit.
2ai. There is no minimum score needed for any activity to be attributed to the leaderboard.
2aii. Winners will be based upon points scored as shown in the District App Faster Than Munich leaderboard, and verified by the Organiser. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the participant that has travelled the shortest distance.
2b. Competition 2 (29th February to 22nd April 2020)– Everyone that completes 100% of a District or a Run Challenge of at least 2,000 points will go into a raffle to be drawn at the end of the campaign. Users can be entered into the raffle more than once, so more activities mean a higher chance of winning. Inviting a friend via the link in the app will also count towards a maximum 1 entry to the raffle per person.
2bi. The winners of the raffle will receive a pair of SL20 shoes. There are 44 pairs of SL20s for the raffle.
2bii. Only Districts and Run Challenges within Munich, Germany will count towards the raffle.
2e. Redemption codes for SL20 will be sent to winners via email.
2f. Winner will be announced via email by 1st May 2020
2g. If anyone is found to be cheating, they will be removed from the competition at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves its rights to change the location and dates of the Contest
- The prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept prize by the winners when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner(s) and the Organizer reserves it rights to award the prize to another winner(s).
- The Organizer reserves its rights to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organizer further reserves its right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the Terms and subject to the Conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
- The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants and Winner(s) shall not hold Organizer liable for the outcome of the Contest
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is unable to use the Prize as stated.
- District Technologies Pte. Ltd. shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner or their guest in connection with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- District Technologies Pte. Ltd. retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.